Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £13500 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
A Part Time Administrator Assistant is required for this leading software company based in Leeds.
Working 3 days a week - Monday to Wednesday - 9.00am-5.30pm (some flexibility required)
Your main duties will be:
- Management of small Reception Team
- Admin support to Management Team
- Admin management of time recording system
- Liaise with Accounts Team to submit financial data
- Process and record customer orders
- Update organisation charts and other corporate documents for use in tenders and sales scenarios
- Log and process invoices with Accounts Team
- Tender support - monitoring alerts and directing to relevant teams. Liaising with Bid Executive on other tender support requirements on an ad-hoc basis
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience of managing a small administration team and function and have outstanding computer skills.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.