£25 - £28 per hour
7 months ago
My client is a growing and professional firm of chartered surveyors who are actively looking to add to their team in the Chester area with a part time (home-based) Chartered Surveyor.
They are interested in speaking to residential surveyors who have experience carrying out a range of different survey work to include private valuation, home buyer reports and full building surveys.
You will work 3 days a week with some flexibility to work extra if required. The hourly rate on offer is £25 - £28 per hour dependant on experience. You will initially be on a contract and this could be reviewed to suit both parties. There will be a car mileage allowance
The Residential Surveyor role will involve:
- Residential Valuation reports for a variety of purposes.
- RICS Home buyer (Level 2) Reports.
- RICS Building Survey (Level 3) Reports.
The successful Candidate will be:
- MRICS or FRICS or similar.
- If MRICS or similar the candidate must have at least 3 years relevant and post qualification experience.
- Hold a full driving license.
- Be able to provide good references.
Email your CV today for further details - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.