£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A HR Advisor is required for this successful and rapidly growing HR & Business Consultancy based in Chester working 20 hours a week.
You will provide HR advice and support to a variety of clients across the UK. Your day will be varied and duties will include:
- Recruitment support
- Salary and benefits bench marking
- Company values
- Employee engagement
- Health and well being initiatives
- Taking part in employee forums with our clients
- ER case work - conducting first stage hearings etc
- Performance management / development support to managers
- Cover for HR admin for some clients - contract paperwork and new starter set up etc
- Support for CSR activity
There is the ability for you to have a view, give new ideas, create your own projects and be involved in anything you see of interest in the business.
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent HR experience, happy to have a fully remote role and enjoy working in a fast paced role where no 2 days or clients are same.
This role may be offered on a fixed term contract or on a permanent basis depending on the candidate. The role will be remote but you will be expected to visit client sites when required. The salary on offer is £30,000 - £32,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us withing 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.