Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A part time Management Accountant is required for this aviation business based in Gatwick.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the maintenance and presentation of the management accounts falling within the daily, weekly and monthly accounts cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, balance sheets, profit & loss, budgets, cash flows and the commentary and presentation of these to a board level.
This role will also provide support to all departments & the Directors on financial decisions and the consequences and will assist the wider teams on the forecasting and budgetary planning. You will provide financial performance analysis & contribute to the medium and long-term strategic planning of the business, identifying areas for continuous improvement within the accounting and finance team.
This role has the potential to grow as the business grows.
To be suitable for this position you will be:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Strong technical background with financial processes and systems experience
- Highly competent in the management of data within Microsoft packages
- Knowledge and experience of finance and accounting within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of management of Ledgers within an ERP
Hours of work are 3 days a week - this can be a mixture of office and remote working. The salary on offer for this position is £40,000-£45,000 pro rata.
Email your CV to be considered for this opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.