Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£17000 - £23000 per annum
about 3 years ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a growing organisation based in Ellesmere Port.
You will be working within a busy, friendly payroll bureau and will be responsible for preparing and processing payroll for many different clients. Previous bureau experience is needed.
The hours for this role will be:
- WEEK 1 - 5 DAYS
- WEEK 2 - 5 DAYS
- WEEK 3 - 3 DAYS
- WEEK 4 - 3 DAYS
The salary for this role is £17k - £23k depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, 4wkly and monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with queries from clients and 3rd parties
- Processing auto-enrolment duties within the payroll software
- Dealing with HMRC (Inland Revenue) PAYE Cheques
- Filing, photocopying and administrative duties where necessary
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous bureau experience
- Have great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a good team player
Interviews are being held ASAP
*Please note if you have not been contacted in 5 working days of your application, please assume you have not been successful*