£9.50 - £10.5 per hour
about 1 year ago
A part time Sales Administrator is required for this well established business based in Birkenhead, Wirral.
The main purpose of the job is to support the continued smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of the office and to support the work of management and other staff.
Your duties will include
- Sales order processing support (incl web sales)
- Handling complaints
- Maintaining Non-conformance register
- Entering remittances
- Handling Petty Cash
- Customer Liaison including:
- replying to general information requests with the accurate information
- greeting clients/suppliers/visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner
- Telephony including:
- answering general phone enquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- directing phone enquiries to the appropriate staff
To be suitable for this role you will have strong admin and organisational skills with excellent customer services aptitude. Sage experience is strongly desirable and the ability to work with spreadsheets. A confident, proactive thinker with the ability to think on your feet and multitask is required to handle this role that can be busy and challenging at times. You will understand the importance of adhering to systems and procedures.
This role is to cover maternity and will be on a part-time basis working 20 hours a week over 5 days. Hours can be flexible but ideally will be 9-1, 1-5 or 10-2.
This role offers a pay rate of £9.50-£10.50 per hour depending on experience.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.