£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
5 months ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking an experienced Parts and Tooling Engineer to join a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector, this is a workshop based role located in Aberdeen. You will be responsible for the management of customers owned spare parts, creation and coordination of enquiries and management of tooling including subcontracted overhauls.
- Manage and maintain the spare parts storage facility to meet with customer's expectations and in accordance with procedures for parts storage.
- Operate the parts storage including receiving, inspecting, entering parts into storage and managing of parts in storage (periodic inventory required).
- Spares & storage inspections and reports on a monthly basis.
- Manage and maintain the Field Service Tool boxes to ensure completeness of content and validity of calibration.
- Management of inventory and storage logs for the Field Service Tool boxes ensuring accuracy of location at any time.
- Management of sub-suppliers overhaul for tooling and spare parts.
- Arrangement of parts and/or tool boxes shipments to customers, offshore work locations or other locations as requested.
- Co-ordination of customs and dangerous goods shipments for offshore/overseas shipments.
- Management of shipment, inventory and storage logs ensuring accuracy.
- Building maintenance & facilities management.
- Be available outside business hours to be contacted for storage issues and requests for parts and/or tools retrieval.
- Complete activities on parts received in accordance with instructions provided by the Line Manager.
- Health and Safety representation for site related issues.
- First Aid & Fire Marshal.
- Warehouse & Stores Management.
- FLT Trained and Licensed.
- Trained and licensed to operate an Overhead Crane, Pendant Operated
- Proficient using various digital platforms incl. MS-Office package and SAP.
- Familiarity with Health and Safety standards within warehouse environment.
- Procedure driven with ability to contribute to writing of procedures.
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings and learn technical requirements of parts.
- Experience in procurement and supply chain (desirable)
- Experience in logistics controlling (desirable)
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic DOE
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vehicle loan scheme after probation
- Sliding scale pension
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.