£25000 - £28000 per annum
5 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join this rapidly expanding business group based in Burton, Nr Neston.
This is a fast paced responsible role and you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple monthly and weekly payrolls on Sage Payroll
- Inputting pensions into various schemes including Nest and Aviva
- Coordinating the pensions as per auto enrolment i.e ensuring any worker is adding at 12 weeks
- Submitting any furlough claims required
- Ensuring all submissions to HMRC are made on time
- Processing new starter/ leaver forms/ P45/P60s
- Amending changes to NI and Tax codes
- Calculating SSP, SMP, SPP
This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, amazing office with on-site gym, bar and relaxing breakout areas and a fun and nurturing working environment.
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent experience in a similar role, be a competent user of Sage payroll and be a strong team player.
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.