Irlam, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits package
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PR & Stakeholder Engagement Officer to join this leading business based in Irlam.
This is a new role for the business and you will help deliver the organisation's Public Relations and Engagement Strategy, such developing and delivering engagement events, creating communications collateral, and providing administrative support.
You will also:
- Support the Stakeholder Engagement Lead in providing effective stakeholder management, including keeping key stakeholders such as local authority officers, politicians and resident's groups fully informed of the companies plans.
- Maintain and build on the companies positive reputation locally, regionally and across the industry, including generating positive coverage of the company and its plans and ambitions, and quick and effective issue management.
This is a flexible hybrid role with an Irlam office base and offers a basic salary of up to £28K plus bonus of 15-20% and an outstanding benefits package including 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, enhanced pension contributions and private health care to name but a few.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Relevant University degree or relevant experience working in Communications/Public Relations
- Experience of writing/engagement is desirable
- Understanding of local and regional politics is desirable
- Ability to interact easily with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Great written skills with attention to detail
- Confident and pro-active attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful.