£45000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Product Manager is required for this leading business based in Bromborough who manufacture Hot Water and Renewable Energy products.
This is a new role as part of the companies exciting UK expansion plans. You will take responsibility for the creation of product specification based on market and customer requirements, portfolio management and life cycle management of the product group. You will lead on the overall vision, strategy, roadmap and prioritisation for the product range.
Duties will include:
- Structuring product requirements from customer and market observations and incorporate them into product planning.
- Initiating and actively driving forward projects including the creation of specifications and other requirement profiles for products, services and business ideas.
- Creation of product requirement specifications (CRS).
- Analysis of price positioning of new products into both our existing market and new markets and distribution channels, recommendation to the management, together with information on competitive comparison, margin, sales and forecast.
- Good knowledge of the market in the country, standards and legislations.
- Support and collaborate with Global Product Management as an interface with Sales.
- Responsible for product launches and discontinuations, here attention should be paid to selling off existing stock and materials of the discontinued product.
- The product launch including ensuring the full availability of all measures necessary for marketing, which are divided into the phases Ready to talk, Ready to show and Ready to sell, as well as Ready to support.
- Product maintenance activities and cost reduction recommendations.
- Create targeted product information for sales, customer service, equipment planning, training and marketing, assisting with details of competitors strengths, weaknesses and distribution gaps.
- Portfolio management per product group in coordination with the management.
- Evaluation of the sales figures per month as well as the evaluation of these figures for the management and the upcoming QOR (Quarterly Operation Review).
This role offers a basic salary of £45-£60K
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm and you will have the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
To be suitable for this role you will hold a Master's Degree or comparable and have completed studies in the field of business engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar. You will also have significant experience in the conception and analysis of product portfolios coupled with very good written and spoken English and above-average IT skills, especially in MS Office. Knowledge of SAP BI, SAP Hana 3 and 4, SAP Hybris (PIM), SAP Material Master Data Maintenance would be advantageous.
Email your CV today to be considered for this fabulous opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful.
You will have at least two years of professional experience in a product marketing or business development role and be self-motivated with outstanding planning and organisational skills.