£45000 - £55000 per annum + Flexible working, pension, negotiable pay
almost 3 years ago
Salary Flexibility: Circa £50,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Core hours are 10am-4pm - company offers flexible working and the ability to work from home maximum 2 days per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Marketing Managing to join our client who has 5-star customer product reviews on AWS Marketplace and also 5-star employee reviews on Glassdoor. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are expanding their teams across all functions globally. As a company they are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about their people and communities. With rapid growth underway for 2019, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can share their integrity, drive, and passion.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will become a key member of the product marketing team with a focus on clearly messaging, positioning, differentiating and leading cross-functional go-to-market efforts for industry leading products. The individual in this role will work collaboratively with the Product Management and other members of the Product Marketing team to understand customer needs and to develop strategies that drive adoption, usage, and revenue for new product and feature releases.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Product Positioning
- Target Market Identification
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Voice of the Customer
- Competitive Analysis
- 5+ years professional experience in product marketing or product management
- Product marketing experience including (but not limited to) market sizing, market segmentation, customer persona definition, messaging/positioning development, competitive positioning, pricing, packaging, product launches, and market research
- Output orientation with strong ability to create high quality, customer-facing content including web content, presentation material, solution briefs, and sales enablement collateral.
- Proven ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to create understanding for a variety of audiences - make difficult things easy to understand
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with sales, marketing and product teams.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment with a high degree of change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Ergonomic with sit/stand desks
- Linux desktops with dual monitors
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Flexible working practices
- Great location with free parking and excellent transport links
- Hackdays, lunch & learns
- Structured career progression, supported learning and regular 1:1's
- Snacks, drinks, fruit and breakfasts. Ping pong, games & socials
- Equity and 4 x salary life assurance
- Open and transparent culture with regular sessions with executive team