£60000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance
PMLD - 4147_1633617697
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Programme Lead to join a rapidly growing telecoms business based in North West. You will be working as part of a team to deliver programme of works on fibre build projects. The successful individual will strive to drive projects against fixed dates similar planned mobilisation programmes.
- Management of technical, business and resourcing project.
- Management of assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as initiation, delivery plans and budget.
- Develop and maintain project plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned project.
- Risk and issue identification and management.
- Deployment planning, management and transition to live operation.
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Ensure documentation is produced as part of any technical solution.
- Own the relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a communications plan and keep the stakeholders appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Ensure business benefits and realised risks are highlighted and managed.
- Applying a strong commercial overview of project costs and revenues.
- Complete a 'Project Close Down Report' to include the learning.
- Achieving Results - Be aware of key business objectives, and ensure these are applied appropriately to all business activities.
- Building Relationships - Able to develop effective relationships with clients and delivery partners.
- Commercial and Business Awareness - Able to balance the financial, quality, people and customer expectation related risks.
- Customer Focus (internal & external) - Effective in anticipating and understanding customer expectations and ensure customer requirements are met and expectations appropriately managed.
- Communication - Effective communication skills suitable for the management of both on a one to one and one to many basis. Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Planning and Organising - Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Teamwork - Effective in contributing effectively towards the objectives of a team, and be able to share knowledge, ideas and information.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability - Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and client requests.
- Reporting - Summarise the project progress to external clients and internal and complete project close down reporting.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry
- Business processes and systems
- Use of Microsoft project professional or similar tools
- Knowledge of Prince 2 project management methodology
- Knowledge of ISO standards including 9001, 14001, 22301 and 27001
- Use of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
- £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working day please assume your application has been unsuccessful.