£60000 - £70000 per annum + additional benefits
12 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Programme Manager to join a rapidly growing telecoms business within the Fibre Industry that role out FTTH across rural communities. As Programme Manager you will have direct responsibility for managing the successful delivery of all programs and project(s) to meet the agreed objectives, on time, to budget and quality. The PgM will manage all internal and external project teams to meet these objectives and will work with the agreed framework and within a structured methodology.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all programmes and projects through the whole project lifecycle to meet the agreed time, cost and quality objectives
- Drive the team(s) to deliver to the agreed commitments in all cases
- Responsible for ensuring that all project teams work within the agreed processes, procedures and systems to support the successful delivery
- Manage the project teams and ensure that all aspects of the build process are always being followed
- Responsible for the creation/identification/management of the project plans, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks
- Work with the build support team and ensure that projects are financially controlled and working within the agreed budget and reporting on all aspects of project performance is available at the agreed time scales.
- Implement a continuous improvement methodology and mindset within each project and team
- Ensure best practice and a structured methodology is being used, suggest changes into the organisation and assist is the delivery of these changes as required.
- Responsible for managing all key stake holders (sales, operations, marketing, finance, public, highways, planning offices etc.) involved in the delivery process.
- Responsible for the line and performance management of the Project Teams.
- Effective management of internal and external teams to meet agreed objective.
- Management of all contractor process, procedures and system to support the project delivery.
- Working with the internal and external teams to create the required process and procedures.
- Management of contractor teams and all key stakeholders within the processes to support the build.
- Liaison with the council, highways, local councils, villages etc. to support the build.
- Performance management, analysis and driving improvement of all contractors.
- Structured methodology and experience of managing with Prince 2 or similar.
- Proven capability of leading complex infrastructure delivery projects to a successful outcome.
- Full life cycle project management experience.
- Proven capability of delivering on time, to budget and quality.
- 3rd party contractor management.
- Management of large teams, internal and external.
- Shows a structured and methodical approach to management of teams and projects.
- Knowledge of NSWRA, permitting/noticing and HSE requirements
- Knowledge of the passive and active equipment used in delivering fibre networks
- Has a technical appreciation for different network technology i.e. civils, WDM, fibre, radio etc.
- Up to £70,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.