£26,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience
2 months ago
A Fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator has arisen to join a well established HR Services organisation based in Wilmslow, Cheshire.
The Project Coordinator will sit within the Project Support Team and be responsible for ensuring that the projects delivered for the companies clients are properly resourced.
You will manage the flexible workforce of specialist contractors who help the company to deliver work for their clients.
The role will involve building relationships with all our contractors and suppliers to support this busy practice working with high profile clients.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Project Coordinator, and with your colleagues and clients, to ensure that our client projects are properly resourced
- Scope out requirements for a client project to understand resources required – both people and physical materials needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the specialist contractors to appropriately match them with client projects
- Manage, organise and update relevant project data using spreadsheets
- Assisting with project work (e.g. proof-reading reports and workbooks, preparing and producing materials, producing presentations, research, organising event venues)
- Working in a responsive and proactive way with colleagues and clients, responding to changing needs as they arise
- Maintaining and supporting high quality project delivery (from writing emails to formatting reports) and reporting quality issues or challenges to the Directors
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.00pm
This is a permanent role and offers a basic salary of £26,000-£28,000 depending on experience.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a client facing professional service administration or project administration role.
Email your CV today for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful.