£24000 - £28000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our telecoms client provides communication solutions and IT business services to businesses, big and small, their services span the entire communications mix including mobile, fixed-line, internet and broadband, unified communications and IT managed services. With over 30 years' experience they are a leader in the telco space, with offices nationwide they continue to grow.
Work alongside key stakeholders to coordinate customer projects, ensuring a customer first mindset throughout.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of line ordering for major retail partners and special project requirements including engineering attendance requests
- Management of CAPEX and Pro Forma project returns
- Project plans to prepare and mark with cabling infrastructures ready for engineer's attendance
- Preparation of all project documentation i.e., RAMS, COVID
- Book engineers onto the engineering diary, liaising with Head of Engineering
- Organise Sub-Contractor bookings and issue any related POs prior to project starts
- Instruct/liaise with stock parts replenishment in stores against project planner
- Liaise with Sub-Contractors on attendance and scope of work requirements with cost control
- Management of financial cost control on projects with variations as required
- Attending project meetings as required
- Communication with customers as required
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a project supporting role within the Telecoms industry.
- We are looking for a self-starter who is organised, methodical and process driven. The 'want' to instil and support the overall team manager in creating new processes is essential as we integrate two project teams.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below