£75000 - £80000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business with an excellent culture. My client is seeking a talented and experienced Project Director to own and develop the project delivery processes and systems to drive delivery, efficiency and effectiveness of the programmes.
- Responsible for the end to end management of all programmes and teams.
- Accountable for the delivery on time, required quality and budgets.
- Establishing, setting and management of all project objectives.
- Creation and management of projects using best practice and be responsible for their successful completion.
- With the support of the build team ensure all QHSE, NSWRA etc. requirements are managed within the project team to ensure full compliance.
- Create/identify/manage SOW, project plans, budgets, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks.
- Analyse and report on all aspects of performance of the programme and teams to deliver a predictable outcome working in conjunction with the PMO Manager.
- Implement a continuous improvement methodology and mindset through the team.
- Uses the experience gained in managing large scale fibre/infrastructure delivery projects to ensure best practice is used.
- Uses the experience gained in managing projects using a structured delivery methodology, such as Prince2, to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Management of contractors and all key stake-holders within the processes to support the build.
- Own the liaison and establish effective mechanisms to manage and control the relationship with the council, highways, local councils, villages etc. to support the build.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the teams to allow talent development.
- Proven experience in managing large telecoms delivery programmes.
- Proven capability of delivering on time, to budget and quality.
- 3rd party contractor management.
- Leading complex infrastructure projects.
- Full life cycle project management experience.
- Civils, street work and HSE experience including NSWRA, CDM etc.
- Structured approach to project management including a recognised project management certification
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to manage teams, resources and stake holders effectively to deliver predictable outcomes.
- Up to £80,000 DOE
- Remote working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.