Up to £30000 per annum + phone, laptop,pension
almost 2 years ago
NMS Recriut are seeking a driven Project Manager with telecoms/civils experience. This is excellent opportunity to join a well established business and would be suited to someone who is looking transition from a Project Coordinator role into Project Management.
- Receiving orders from clients and setting up the jobs.
- Dealing direct with Telecoms clients Project Managers to get all relevant information needed and making sure all documents are latest and as required and free issue kit such as cabinets, stub grillage and roots are delivered to site in line with the programme.
- Writing RAMS
- Dealing with the Contracts Manager for Programme of works and check off of all labour, plant and materials required.
- Agreeing Programme of works and site access with clients and site providers.
- Booking hotels.
- Collating and providing site files/build packs to Telecoms specialist civils teams.
- Arranging hired in plant and heras fencing and tools to be delivered to site.
- Buying and placing orders for civils materials for delivery to office/warehouse and direct to site in line with the site quote - ducts, aggregate, concrete, lightening protection, timber and general building supplies.
- Dealing with the civils site teams directly and any requirements and immediate needs that come up on site and placing orders with suppliers in line.
- Placing sub-contract purchase orders with external contractors such as fencing, traffic management or tree cutting contractors.
- Chasing certification from suppliers such as concrete cube tests and Lightening protection test
- Collating and producing site hand over pack when necessary
- Invoice checking and sign off/query in line with purchase orders placed.
- Produce profit and loss report.
- Attend weekly internal management meeting to update on each site progress.
- Project Management experience - office based within the construction industry - utilities or civils.
- Working within mobile Telecoms industry experience is ideal but not essential
- Iosh training is ideal but not essential as training would be provided if needed
- Experience of buying civils materials for site builds is an advantage
- Experience in a similar role with similar duties.
- Mobile phone, laptop
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.