£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, pension
QADV - 2777_1626361644
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced QESH Advisor to join a rapidly growing telecoms business based in Cheshire. You will be responsible for assiting in developing and maintaining a safety-first culture across the company. The company is a fast paced, growing business certified to ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001 standards. You will support the QESH function within the business and will assist in maintaining and continuously improving the management systems.
- Assisting with the implementation of the QESH plan across the business
- Support the investigating and reporting of incidents to identify root cause, recommend actions and ensure actions are delivered to prevent re-occurrence
- Undertake regular inspections and audits as required by the QESH Manager
- Prepare relevant QESH data and statistics and prepare reports for all levels of the business
- Advise and assist site and office-based staff on all aspects of the Company's QESH management systems
- Plan, source and deliver training to employees as required including the Company induction
- Support continual promotion of the Health & Safety ethos and culture at all levels of the Company and with sub-contractors
- Respond to tender pre-qualification questionnaires and bid submissions
- Support the onboarding through the assessment of compliance of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Attend and contribute to the company compliance meeting.
- Liaise with Client bodies and attend meetings as required
- Contribute to appropriate health and safety, as well as environmental initiatives
- Prepare and distribute regular health and safety alerts as required
- Contribute to the development of operating procedures and other aspects of the QESH Management Systems
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the management systems and maintaining certifications for ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001
- Deputise for the QESH Manager when required
- Experience of working in QESH advisory
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001
- Detailed knowledge of CDM
- Working knowledge of HSG 47 cable avoidance
- Knowledge of working on the highways and compliance to NRSWA
- Experience of Achilles, Chas, and similar accreditation schemes
- Experience of delivering training and presentations
- Experience of QESH management systems.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry
- Experience of implementing and embedding a safety culture
- Understanding of ISO 22301
- Frequent UK travel including overnight stays
- Own Car and driving license
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Remote working.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working day please assume your application has been unsuccessful.