Up to £17680 per annum + free parking, pension
over 2 years ago
Temporary to Permanent (immediate start)
£8.50 per hour
The position is a Monday to Friday role, hours of work are 6am-2pm/10am-6pm rotating weekly. Hourly rate is £8.50 but will be reviewed with the increase of the national living wage
Overview of Role:
As Receptionist you are responsible for day to day answering the telephone, using the booking in system effectively and assisting with admin support for the Quality and Management Team. You will ensure that excellent customer service is provided to all customers and visitors, ensure each transaction will run smoothly, efficiently and timelessness by following company procedures, compliance and legalities.
- Answering the telephone on a day to day basis, ensuring excellent customer service is provided
- Using the booking in system to book in hauliers
- Temporary cover for the team as and when required e.g - holidays or sickness
- Assisting Quality and Depot Managers with admin support
- Generating reports, filing, data input and completing spreadsheets - following specific processes and procedure for specific customers (if any)
- Meeting and greeting all visitors or drivers, educating them on Company site rules and ensuring Health & Safety.
- Issuing PPE to warehouse operatives and agency staff
- Adhoc duties including supporting team leaders/management if necessary