£45000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Regional Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
- Contribute to the growth plans of the sales team by uncovering leads and creating opportunities within defined Faster Britain areas
- Defines and executes the regional strategy with clear focus on the industry verticals, partnerships, networking groups and landlords which will deliver the biggest RoI
- Uncovers opportunities to expand the network footprint, bringing the viewpoint of external stakeholders
- Raise the profile of the business with key industry groups and sectors within the Faster Britain areas
- Manage relationships with key business influencers including landlords and business groups to uncover opportunity
- To determine and, in collaboration with the wider business, develop routes to market within the Faster Britain areas
- Owns the business plan for nominated Faster Britain areas, co-ordinating activity across different sectors to ensure the Faster Britain brand is front of mind
- Co-ordinates collaboration across the business, ensuring the whole organisation is involved in delivery of the plan
- Influences and advises upon the GTM strategy for the nominated Faster Britain areas
- In collaboration with Sales teams and Marketing, creates and executes strategic growth plans for the assigned region
- Works with Economic Development at Local Authorities to enhance understand of key regional ambitions and objectives
- Manage regional relationships with but not limited to: Industry groups (e.g. chambers of commerce, FSB, IOD), landlords and business park owners.
Desirable Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Specific experience and measurable success in driving growth in a sales or sales management role from within a telecommunications service provider, systems integrator or mobile operator (experience of 2 out of 3 categories would be beneficial).
- Relationships with local business groups
- Strong network of contacts and influencers within the SME market
- Ability to understand the significance of market trends in the telecom sector
- Direct and indirect sales skills including ability to work in a tiered channel model.
- Desire and ability to understand key trends and customer drivers in the relevant market segments
This role offers a basic salary of up to £50K, car allowance of £5K + Bonus based on performance. You will be field based and will be provided with a Laptop and company mobile.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nms recruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.