Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £35000 per annum + OTE £50K Year 1 + Company Car
8 months ago
Our client is a growing telecoms / ISP and is now planning a major fibre to the property (FTTP) build programme across communities in the East of England.
This role is key in the Sales team supporting the business to deliver leads and sales in the Business to Business market - both existing territories and new territories
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and approach new business opportunities
- Negotiate new contracts to maximise value and margins
- Manage existing important (leased line and high value) business accounts
- Produce presentations and customer proposals
- Ensure customer expectations are met by liaising and keeping customers appraised with installation progress
- Reporting on sales figures to Business Sales Manager
- Identify additional value-added sales opportunities within existing customer base to include, telephony, CCTV etc. to maximise customer value.
- Be the face of the business in your locality: attend trade shows be comfortable attending social meetings, respond to queries, and liaise with the local business community
- Ensure you achieve the required sales for your target area
- 2 years or more telecommunications services sales experience or similar
- Networking and telephony sales experience such as leased lines and VOIP
- Fibre broadband business sales experience (Desirable)
- Corporate WAN design skills (Desirable)
- Full, clean EU driving licence
Please note this is a regional role, applicants must be located in East Anglia to be considered
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.