Regional Sales Trainer
Up to £45000 per annum + + £5k Car Allowance
7 days ago
Our client is a growing full fibre provider, they supply homes & business across the UK with ultrafast internet of speeds up to 10,000Mbps. They are on a mission to cover 1 million properties with full-fibre broadband and need the very best Field Sales Executives on board to help achieve this goal.
The Sales Trainer is responsible for creating the sales centre of excellence and will be focused on enabling and developing the capabilities of the field sales team.
In this role, you will work alongside the Sales Director and wider sales team to create and deliver compelling training programs across all areas of the field sales process.
You will be responsible for the creation of sales training content and the delivery of this content to both new and existing employees.
You will apply your experience as a successful sales trainer/leader, to coach the sales organisation to drive results. We are looking for creative, inspiring leaders that can make a significant business impact.
Ideally you will have experience of sales in at least one of Telco, Fibre sales or Alt Net sales, but this is not essential as full industry training will be provided.
A Day in The Life
- Develop and deliver national training programs that create an environment of trust and empowerment for the sales teams personal growth and ownership of their performance.
- Deploy programs that build the essential sales skills and behaviours that motivate, educate and inspire our sales teams in support of them reaching their goals and targets.
- Ensure all new employees understand the company vision and feel part of the overall business success.
- Create and develop E-Learning platform to enable continued training across national sales teams.
- Provide engaging coaching interactions with participants through sharing relevant, real-world selling experiences to reinforce best practices.
- Use data as well as feedback to lead company debrief on effectiveness of training, taking a continuous improvement approach to developing coaching programs.
- Previous experience in sales training, either in a dedicated training role or as a sales manager
- Experience within a B2C sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create training programs from inception, using recognised tools
- Full clean driving license and ability to travel within the UK
- £45k base salary
- £5k car allowance
- £50 a month to cover the cost of your mobile phone
- Business mileage covered at 45p per mile*
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- iPad Air supplied
- Paid company events
- Life assurance
- Health care plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme where we match your contributions up to 8%
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.