Up to £30000 per annum
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reporting and MI Manager to join this well established financial services company based in Wrexham.
Your main duties will be:
- Understand and manage the company's data warehouse facility
- Reconcile regular data download content to existing reports to prove the integrity of the data
- Create data tables/pivot tables using sophisticated excel capabilities
- Analyse data and create board-level reporting and management information
- Input data (account performance and financial) to the network's global reporting system
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Experience of working in a senior reporting role in financial services
- Must have experience using ACCESS
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, both orally and in writing
- Ability to take ownership for projects
- Strong PC skills
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume your application has not been successful.