North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + overtime, annual bonus
over 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced enthusiastic Residential AV Engineer to support our client who specialise in high end residential audio visual installations. You will deliver a wide range of exciting residential technology projects across London.
- Installation and integration of high-end audio, video, networking, cinema, lighting, control and security equipment.
- 1st & 2nd fix.
- Build/test AV racks, install keypads, touch panels, crimp/terminate connectors and cables.
- Installation of CCTV, intruder Alarms and Door Entry.
- Bespoke Home Cinema Installation
- Carrying out client service calls and maintenance visits.
- 3-5 years experience within residential Installation.
- Previous experience of installing Crestron, Lutron and IT Home Networks.
- Strong IT network knowledge
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Full UK driving license preferred
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases by 1 each year).
- Annual bonus and overtime.
- Further company-funded training to develop specific areas of interest.
- Ability to progress within a growing, dynamic business.
To be considered for the fantastic opportunity please apply with an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful.