£25000 - £35000 per annum + overtime, additional benefits
about 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced enthusiastic Smart Home AV Service/Installation Engineer to support our client who are a world leader in the Smart Home Technology sector. You will assist with a wide range of exciting projects across London and ideally you will be located within M25.
You will be required to work across different projects carrying out both service calls and high quality installations within the high end residential market. You will be working with various audio visual systems, HDMI technologies, networking and network switch configuration, Crestron/Lutron control systems.
- 2-5 years experience within Smart Home Installation.
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Excellent understanding of Crestron and Lutron control systems
- Programming skills would be advantageous
- HDMI technology, Networking and Network Switch configuration knowledge.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ability to progress within a growing, dynamic business.
To be considered for the fantastic opportunity please apply with an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful.