Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + Bonus
10 months ago
Our client is a successful family ran contract furniture company, they offer clients an end to end service incorporating high quality products as well as a hands on project management process. They work closely with suppliers and manufacturers to provide clients with high end products, they thrive on being creative and fulfilling demanding briefs no matter what the budget.
- Manage several key client accounts on a nationwide basis
- Increase revenue and drive performance of key client accounts
- Source and develop new business on a national basis
- Develop business with Airports, shopping centres, bars, restaurants, hotels
- Presenting to clients face to face to discuss designs & trends
- Manage large scale projects including client budgets
- Hybrid working, at least 1 day in the office
- At least 3 years in a targeted sales position with a good track record
- An understanding of the furniture industry would be an advantage
- A clear understating of trends, design and product development
- Valid UK Driving license
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.