£24000 - £26000 per annum + plus benefits and £3000 on call payment
22 days ago
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join this leading business based in Ellesmere Port supporting customers across England and Scotland.
Working in a small team environment you will manage the full 360 order process from intial contact to final collection of the good. Duties will also include:
- Provision of customer support activities such as invoice raising and credit control
- Engaging with customers to build and preserve trusting relationships
- Proactive resolution of customer issues relating to deliveries, product supply and payment issues
- Recording and gathering information in relation to customer complaints ensuring all information is correctly logged
- Monitoring of remote stock management systems
- Administration of customer Pricing and forecasting of volumes and weekend working
- Collation, analysis and presentation of sales data as required to fully support the sales function
- Working with the sales, operations, logistics, finance and other teams as the "hub" for customer information
This role is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum plus £3000 per annum 'on call' allowance. You will work on a 3 week rota and will be on call during week 3 to deal with an urgent emails or voicemails. The shifts are:
- Week 1 - 7am-3pm (Monday-Friday)
- Week 2 - 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
- Week 3 - 10.30am - 5pm (Monday-Friday)
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused sales support role
- You will be able to build relationships both externally with customers and internally with the sales team and other departments.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to think on your feet, make decisions based on available data and work within a busy order capture environment.
- You will be required to work closely with the Sales Team sharing information to enhance the sales process.
- You will be proactive and be able to work independently but also as part of a team
- You will have experience of working with computer-based general business systems, Oracle JD Edwards.
- Excellent skills in Excel and other MS Office applications is essential.
Email your CV today for this great role - if you don't hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application is not successful.