Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is looking for confident, energetic, friendly and ambitious sales people to join a growing team based in Manchester. Our client helps employers find work with the best specialist recruitment agencies in the UK. Rated as one of the top tech companies in Manchester they continue to grow. They have developed a sales process that works, our client now needs a fantastic sales development representative to be part of its success.
The role of our Sales Development Representatives:
- 80% calling contacts at companies to introduce them to, and get them excited about the companies unique proposition
- 10% calling marketing-generated inbound leads; primarily senior business decision makers and HR/in-house talent teams
- 10% conducting online demos, and miscellaneous tasks like managing Live website chat, updating the CRM, taking a walk, making a cuppa,
How to win:
- Able to build rapport with people quickly
- Passionate about life and excited to introduce people to new things
- Can keep on going, even when it gets hard and the world is against you
- Organised enough to manage an end-to-end sales cycle from cold call to close
- Capable of bringing software platforms to life with informative online demos
- Be naturally goal-orientated and competitive; a will to succeed and win
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.