£22000 - £25000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is an international identity management company, due to continued success they are now growing their sales function. This business unit delivers the largest contribution of revenue in the group, the success of the individuals in this team is vital to the success of the business.
Reporting to the sales manager you will identify and target new business where you see an opportunity. You will deliver solutions and set up meetings for the field-based development managers. You will have the overall responsibility to generate new business and support the growth of the business unit.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly telesales campaigns
- Establish up sell and or cross sell opportunities
- Achieve agreed activity levels and sales targets
- Work closely with the New Business sales team on sector led telesales campaigns
- At least 1-year Business to Business sales experience / Tele Sales / outbound Sales
- Experience working in fast paced environments along with working to targets
- Experience of tech-based products / software would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator with confidence and business awareness
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.