£18000 - £28000 per annum + + Uncapped Commission
2 months ago
My client is a vibrant, dynamic accounting and software business that has seen continued success, our client offers unique online services to clients in the UK and abroad. There services are aimed to help small to medium sized businesses with their accounting and finances through the use of new technology. Since the company originated, they have grown at a tremendous rate and have acted on behalf of 20,000 clients. Our client is a true market leader and is at the forefront of technology, they have developed one of the most user-friendly cloud-based accounting software on the market.
We are seeking an ambitious individual who is keen to learn and grow with this business, at least 2 years' experience in sales is required, a background in financial sales along with financial qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
- Answering inbound sales calls
- Contacting new clients to sell services
- Contacting new clients to sell the cloud-based software
- Responding to incoming emails
- Managing the live chat system
- Attending trade shows
- Full training and development programme
- No restrictions on earning potential
- Opportunity to join a progressive expanding company
- Quarterly staff events
- 28 days holiday increasing to 35 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous commission structure
- Casual dress code
Please note this is a permanent role working 5 days per week but will include Saturday & Sunday, these days can be flexible to some degree.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.