£18000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a growing FMCG organisation that incorporates Direct delivery, Cash & Carry & Wholesale, these global bands specialists have a wealth of experience when it comes to the distribution of FMCG products. Their large portfolio includes soft drinks, beer/wine & spirits, confectionery, snacks, British groceries, speciality foods, hygiene solutions, personal, kitchen and homecare products.
Due to continued success in the department along with new structure we are now seeking a Sales / Telesales Executive to join the team. Duties will include.
- Cold calling new clients within you assigned geographic territory within the FMCG market
- Follow up calls to existing customers who have opened accounts
- Accounting managing a number of existing accounts within an assigned geographic
- Continuously research the market and develop new relationships
- Set up meetings between managers and existing customers
- Check stock against the warehouse availability
- Take orders and payments from customers over the phone
- Inform customers of delivery updates
- Present new stock and promotions to enhance existing relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of cold calling with lead generation
- Experience working towards targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience of overcoming objections
- Full training & development plan
- Attractive commission structure
- Progression opportunities
- Free on site parking
Please note this is a permanent vacancy with an immediate start, working hours are Mon - Friday 9am - 6pm / 8:30am - 5:30pm
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.