Brighton, East Sussex
£25000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a UK leading retailer of speciality beers, Since the launch 5 years ago our client has had fantastic success and is now backed by one of the largest companies in the world. A newly designed campaign is now leading the industry by distributing world class beer.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role with manage accounts in Brighton as well as finding new business. This role will also involve working very closely with a number of local brewery partners and their sales reps to find new business in a collaboration approach to the market.
- Maintain and develop relations with key accounts
- Acquire new customer accounts
- Working with brewery partners on acquiring new customers
- Continuously research and gather market intelligence
- Launching new products into the marketplace on a regular basis
- Previous on trade experience
- Experience working in Brighton or dealing with customers in Brighton
- Strong craft beer market knowledge with strong relationships
- Solid product knowledge of beer, breweries with a passion to learn
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.