£22000 - £24000 per annum
16 days ago
A Sales Support Administrator is required for this leading Financial Services Company based in Chester City Centre.
You will be responsible for handling inbound and transaction enquiries across our clients' dedicated partner support telephone lines. Issuing partner trading agreements, approvals, and system registration process, partner set up and updating of internal systems.
To be suitable for this role you will come from a financial service background and have strong customer service, administration, IT and communication skills.
- Issue partner trading agreements, approvals, and system registration process.
- Partner/broker set up and updating of internal systems such as CRM/Salesforce/Pivot platforms.
- Raising and fulfilment of finance agreements and all associated documentation for finance Lease/Loan/Purchase.
- Fulfilment of financial transactions to pay out including effective control of staged payments and certificate of acceptances.
- Complete AML/D&B/Credit safe checks on all supplier approvals and end-user transactions.
- Complete and manage finance proposals including obtaining any required credit information from our partners or End-users.
- Handle inbound enquiries transaction enquiries across our dedicated broker/partner support telephone lines.
- Complete effective transaction communication with our partners and End-Users by telephone and email or through systems.
- Effectively manage email work queues for the inbound sales and Broker Business.
- Communicate with partners to drive transaction completion.
- Maintain accurate reporting as required to enable weekly reviews.
- Complete End-User compliance such as achieving signed Trading Agreements.
- Work effectively to support both customers being our partners and our inbound sales/broker function.
- Raise any broker or End-User objections or complaints to the relevant sales individual or the Head of Dept to resolve.
- Work closely with the credit dept. to achieve an efficient service to our partners and achieve satisfactory acceptance rates, including the ability to pre-underwrite and file an appeal on behalf of the broker/partner
- High attention to detail
- Proven administration experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Considered Approach
- Exemplary time management
- Effective communication skills
This is a permanent role and offers a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits.