£25000 - £37000 per annum + outstanding company benefits
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Team Leader has arisen working for one of the UK's Top 100 best companies to work based in Burnley.
This is a new role and the opportunity to set up and build a new team. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that all individuals in the team and the team itself consistently meet /exceed sales targets and performance measures in line with group product strategy
- Recruit and train new team members
- Coach, motivate and review individual's and team's performance in order to meet targets
- Carry out 121 performance reviews with team members
- Ensuring the team maximise the database potential and keep accurate pipeline reports.
- Resolve escalated inbound queries from existing customers via phone and email
- Sales to New and Existing customers to achieve individual sales target
This role offers a basic salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience with an OTE of £37,000 plus an outstanding benefits package including Health Care, Loyalty Schemes, Pension, Share Options, Duvet Days and Wellbeing clubs.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week (normal office hours apply)
To be suitable for this role you will currently be Sales Team Leader role or looking to take that next step in your career.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.