Up to £8.50 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Great opportunity for an Administrator to work on a part time, temporary basis for my client based in the Runcorn area.
You must have a DBS to be considered for this post.
This post will be available until the Christmas school break, with the possibility to be extended.
Location - Runcorn
Hours - Normal school office hours
The duties of this role include -
- Collate information for Headteacher and provide reports as required
- Manage petty cash accurately and efficiently, and maintain department expenditure
- Meet and greet visitors to the school and answer the telephone and respond to or redirect calls in a professional manner
- Organise, and attend meetings and record minutes
- maintain student files and attendance records accurately, including the admissions and attendance register and maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Produce and distribute internal and external communications
The skills and experience required for this position include -
- IT Literate - ability to use Microsoft office packages, SIMS experience is desirable
- Previous experience of working within a School, College, and/or the education sector
- Previous administrative, secretarial/front desk experience or similar, is essential for this position.
- Personable approach, approachable to staff, visitors and/or students.