Up to £20800 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Secretary/Administrator to join this well established company based in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Duties will include:
- Answering and transfering calls in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Keep control on entry/exit of visiting personnel onto the site.
- Manage transport logistics of goods in/out.
- Type up and maintain documents such as letters, meeting notes, minutes etc.
- Raise delivery notes, purchase orders, invoices etc. as instructed.
- Assist senior team in general administration, accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain business partner contacts, records, data, etc.
- Maintain stationary stocks.
- Keep offices clean and presentable.
This role is working Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm offering a basic salary of £20,800 per annum and will be offered on a 6 month contract initially and then on a permanent basis.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous secretarial/administration experience ideally gained within a production or manufacturing environment, be IT literate in Word, Excel, Sage or SAP.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.