Senior Account Manager - IT Sales - Remote
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE and Benefits
27 days ago
Senior Account Manager
£30k-£50k basic + Uncapped OTE (15%-20%)
- 24 days holiday (+ option to buy additional holidays)
- Life Insurance
- 1 hour well-being
- Perks at work & Electric car scheme
- Annual Bonus (Christmas bonus!)
- Birthday Off
- Free Lunches & Events paid for
I am working with one of the most established IT Reseller's within the industry. With an employee headcount of 300+ and an annual turnover of £75m-£80m per year; they are now on the lookout for their next top Account Manager.
The main responsibility for the Account Manager is to manage an existing client base and develop new business across a diverse portfolio. Whilst reporting directly into the Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be expected to sell from the whole IT Portfolio, take their own responsibility and meet a GP target monthly.
Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- To create, develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Building relationships with key technology partners
- Client retention and driving new business opportunities.
- Establishing and developing business opportunities through client and technology stakeholder relationships.
- Shaping and clearly articulating the relevance of the value proposition to each client
- Achieving and exceeding revenue and profit-based targets
- Managing and maintaining an accurate system-based sales pipeline
- Support the production and delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual profit-based forecasts.
- Customer-facing or Sales experience from a technology background, ideally (IT Reseller / MSP)
- The ability to gauge customer requirements and future needs.
- Solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven sustained success and over achievement vs target.
- The ability to build rapport and interface with customers, partners, and Vendors.
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to build rapport.