£30000 - £32000 per annum + pension, van
8 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Senior Installation Engineer to join an Award Winning AV Integrator based in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that offers clear progression and development.
Experience in all or some of the following brands, Crestron / AMX / Extron is essential, the role will see the successful candidate working on customer sites across the North of England. Operating as part of a busy team, the role involves the delivery of audio visual services to a wide range of customers across various sectors, higher education, health, hospitality, emergency services, museum and corporate. You will need to be located within 1.5 hours drive of Preston.
- A minimum of 2 years' practical experience in an audio visual installation role
- Good technical knowledge of audio visual systems (including RS232)
- Excellent soldering, crimp and terminating skills
- Experience in creative fault-finding and preventative measures
- Concise reporting on daily activities, for submission to project managers
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
The following is preferred but not essential:
- IPAF, PASMA, CTS-I accredited
- Crestron CTI-P101 programming certified
- CSCS/ECS card holder
- Experience of audio visual control systems
- £30,000 - £32,000 DOE
- Company Van, laptop, phone
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.