City of London, London
£45000 - £53000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, additional benefits
5 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Fibre Planner to join a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for Fibre design, civils and fibre-optic infrastructure. This must be performed to agreed install methodologies and techniques, which are cost-effective and fit-for-purpose, within timescales that are suitable both for the company and the customer.
- Design civils, fibre works and build major networks and connect customers.
- Design suitable civils and fibre optic infrastructure which are cost-effective, fit-for-purpose and, where required, future-proof.
- Investigate new and novel cable laying techniques to reduce costs and enable schemes to be financially viable.
- Forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects.
- Help develop, implement and champion network topologies.
- To drive consistency, quality, suitability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Minimum 3 years planning/design role experience.
- Experience of forecasting project CAPEX and OPEX requirements.
- Extensive experience of major network builds both civil and fibre.
- GPON / XGSPON.
- Extensive experience of designing civil and fibre optic infrastructure.
- Experience of investigating new and innovative cable laying techniques.
- Extensive experience of producing industry standard documentation to support designs.
- Confident using Visio / PowerPoint.
- Able to liaise and interact effectively with management, technical teams, and customers.
- Demonstrating a flexible approach and able to manage varying workload in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- £45,000 - £53,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.