Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, additional benefits
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an exciting new telecoms business with an established customer base. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer to take ownership of the technical work, implementation and design solutions. The opportunity would be suited to someone with a solid technical background looking to take the next step in their career building a big company from scratch
A fast growing company delivering fibre optic broadband (FTTH) to community's in the UK. The Network team project manage, design, builds, tests and deploys network solutions while driving innovation to help advance the company. The Senior Network Engineer will take ownership of the technical network implementation, design solutions where required and Management of network incidents, diagnosing and resolving complex network and system problems and leading the 3rd line support.
- Previous experience working for an ISP across a service lifecycle - Design, Build and Operation.
- Leading a team of technical engineers.
- Experience with GPON/XGS-PON and passive network architectures.
- Network design workflow experience and HLD/LLD documentation skills.
- Knowledge of optical DWDM/CWDM equipment.
- ITIL certification or experience working within an ITIL framework.
- Professional level network vendor qualifications such as CCNP/JNCIP.
- Advanced knowledge of L2/L3 routing and switching protocols.
- Basic Unix/Linux administration and scripting.
- Familiarity with Firewalls and Content Filtering Management.
- £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Attractive benefits package
Email your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.