£60000 - £70000 per annum + additional benefits
4 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions. You will ensure that client solutions are designed, communicated and delivered as well as fulfilling Collaboration Infrastructure, 3rd line support and maintenance.
- Design customer solutions producing detailed documentation
- Support the sales team on collaboration opportunities and engage with technical stakeholders.
- Support the projects team delivering infrastructure projects.
- Conduct regular infrastructure audits producing detailed reports.
- Assist and support Technical Operations.
- Onsite attendance internationally, when required.
- Train and develop technical operations.
- Work on innovation/client projects when required.
- Acano/Cisco CMS Infrastructure
- Webex Control Hub
- Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams
- Ability to understand API's, SDK's and have basic script writing capabilities.
- Codian Infrastructure (legacy & current)
- Pexip, IX5000/TX9000
- Legacy Tandberg Infrastructure
- Legacy Tandberg MXP/Classc & C/MX/SX/EX related issues.
- £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Additional benefits
- Ideally located in Cambridge but can work remotely.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.