£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Systems Design Engineer to join a growing fibre business based in Suffolk.
You will be required to support the maintenance and development of the companies FPGA OTDR product.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the FPGA in the companies flagship OTDR product.
- Provide design and development input for digital systems aspects of other product developments.
- Opportunity for other electronic design and embedded systems work depending on interests
- Proven experience of FPGA design and development.
- Experienced user of the Intel Quartus and ModelSim design environment.
- Familiarity with Intel/Altera FPGA devices, particularly Cyclone V.
- VHDL experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience with the Niosll soft processor and associated C programming.
- Up to £50,000 DOE
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.