£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, hybrid working
6 months ago
NMS are seeking an experienced Service Assurance Team Leader to join a rapidly growing Telecoms business in the North West. This role carries primary responsibility for leading the service assurance team and will involve developing a team to deliver outstanding results.
You will develop effective relationships to ensure the company meets SLA's 24/7, complying with commitments in the managed service contracts and keeping customers updated. Manage and prioritise tickets queues, manage incidents and ensure planned works are communicated so that impacts to customers are minimised. Search for efficient ways of working and facilitate continuous improvement. Look to improve processes working alongside the business transformation team so that systems are delivered that will add significant value to the end to end customer experience.
This role will suit candidates who wish to pursue a career in the telecommunications industry with a leading company driving fibre delivered products and services to partners, businesses, and residential customers across the UK.
To be suitable for this role you will have customer service and team management experience and a knowledge of the telecoms industry, fibre broadband products and service. Highly competent IT skills are also required.
- Leading the service assurance and support team
- Engaging, influencing and challenging suppliers / service providers
- Develop the team, people and processes to drive effective service assurance
- Create a can do culture and look to continually improve
- Coach, mentor, develop people within the team to achieve outstanding results
- Engage with customers for day to day operations and also provide monthly service packs
- Identify and manage risks & issues to minimise the impact to customers and the business
- Ensuring support on providing a support service to the service desk during any major service outage
- Point of escalation for challenging service delivery installs
- Reporting weekly / monthly KPI's that underline the operational performance of the team
- Develop and maintain a supportive environment so employees can challenge and develop
- Up to £40,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.