Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £24500 per annum + pension, bonus, additional benefits
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Coordinator to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry.
The Service Desk Admin Coordinator will work effectively as part of the wider service desk FTTP support. You will be part of a team that works effectively together. We encourage our team to create service improvement suggestions and trial and test these improvements in order to improve the overall service to our customers. Develop your knowledge working with a team of creative agents to support the overall efficiency and support of the team. Great team environment, friendly and hard working. You will play a key role supporting Communication Providers and 3rd party contractors.
- Ensure all resolver groups are performing to the expected standard.
- In the event of an issue arising during the provisioning and early life process, aim will be to keep the CP regularly updated as to progress, liaising with internal departments, and other departments to ensure swift resolution of provisioning activities.
- Working to achieve SLA's, quality standards and other KPI's agreed.
- Own the resolution of customer enquiries in accordance with MAP processes and policies.
- Liaise with internal and external parties and take ownership to investigate and resolve those issues.
- Effective time management ensuring tasks are effectively completed within deadlines.
- Taking ownership of the DCMS Voucher process, requesting vouchers, chasing voucher progress and claiming vouchers.
- Engaging with end customers to resolve customer enquiries and chasing voucher progress.
- Answering call enquiries into the helpdesk on the info and careline calls.
- Completing tracker reports in relation to all email and phone enquiries to identify call drivers and identify deflection opportunities.
- Contacting end customers to confirm FTTP installation appointments.
- Raising tickets with the DCMS Government Operations team for issues affecting management of voucher claims.
- General admin support required on an ad hoc basis.
- Support Service Operations manager with admin support around service desk management.
- Work within the relevant MAP policies e.g. Information Security.
- Responsible for taking ownership through to resolution for CEO Complaints, High Level Escalations.
- Provide full Root Cause Analysis and highlight improvement opportunities to reduce future call volumes.
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and culture of working as part of a team
- Worked in an admin role previous
- Excellent telephone skills to support customer issues
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer engagement skills and responding to emails in an effective manner
- Ability to work with external systems
- Ability to create basic reports
- Dealing with customers with empathy and patience to build trust
- Good decision making and ability to resolve issues
- Up to £24,500 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.