Irlam, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Service Level (Management Information) Analyst has arisen to joining this very exciting and rapidily growing Telecoms business based in Irlam.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the company's Service Desk Management Information and reporting against key metrics which support Service Operations. You will own the creation of any Service Operations Reports to meet the needs of our customers.
You will report service performance to the Director of Customer Operations and management team, highlighting any areas of improvement along with adding commentary to supporting your findings.
You will have a range of responsibilities including all Provision & Assurance reporting activities, along with Service Delivery processes including Incident, Problem & Change.
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, BUPA healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexible hybrid working.
To be suitable for the role you will have:
- Excellent skills on Microsoft applications
- Experience within the Telecoms, Utilities, Construction industry
- Working within a Service Support Environment
- Using Service Desk applications
- Good communication, organisation and team working skills.
- Customer focused with a professional outward attitude.
- High attention to detail and quality
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.