Wigan, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £26000 per annum + incentives
about 2 years ago
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Sales Manager to join and lead this team within this leading independent retailer based in it's flagship showroom in Wigan.
You will drive sales within your team and be very hands on with customers to maximise on the profitability and sales of the store.
You wil work a 40 hour week working 5 days over 7. The store will open Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm; Saturday, 9am - 6pm; Sunday, 11am - 5pm (Including Bank Holidays). You will need to be flexible to to work weekends, as well as bank holidays and during the festive period.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous sales experience in a retail role, with an understanding of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience of managing a retail sales process from initial contact to conversion
- Understand how to performance manage staff to get the best out of your team
- Understand how to be an effective leader
- Understanding of a multi-channel retailer environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding and influencing customer buying behaviour
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective merchandising and presentation experience
Email your CV to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.