Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exciting telecoms business with an excellent culture. My client is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join an expanding team.
- You will be involved with the technical design, development and maintenance of the companies' web-based portal and backend infrastructure.
- Contribution to the content, scope and development feasibility in assembling the ongoing software development roadmap will also be part of this role.
- Identifying improvements in Security, Performance and Resilience of existing and future software projects.
- Contributing to discussions on the architectural design of systems.
- Experience with .NET, developing in either C# or F#
- Experience working with SQL server
- Experience using Azure DevOps, or any other experience with CI/CD
- 3 + years experience in a similar role
- Functional Programming, namely F#
- UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Experience with PBX systems
- £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Remote Working
- Additional Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.