Up to £45000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a newly established marketing team within a successful and rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Warrington.
As Stakeholder Marketing Manager you will lead the channel marketing plans and drive their success. The successful candidate will be instrumental in understanding our key network geographies, developing our GTM strategy, testing tactics to stimulate the market and understanding ongoing commercial performance.
You will have sole ownership of all aspects of the stakeholder marketing effort to meet ambitious commercial goals. The role will span market research, data science, campaign planning & delivery, content and ROI tracking.
You will work closely with key stakeholders, including the Director of Strategy & Innovation, build teams, specialist external agencies and sales to ensure the business is taking the right approach in the right areas to exploit all opportunities. With budget responsibility, you must be commercially minded and comfortable interrogating analytics to highlight learnings for optimisation, along with defined ROI.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £45,000 per annum on offer plus benefits including 5 weeks holiday, company pension and hybrid working and is an opportunity to join a company with very exciting growth plans.
To be suitable for this role you will ideally come from a Telecoms, IT or Utilities background and have previous channel marketing experience along with a relevant marketing qualification and outstanding communication skills.
- Feed into the new network targeting strategy, sharing market insights and historic trends to help shape our approach for maximum success
- Define, drive and deliver new network area launch plans, including PR aspects with our specialist PR partner, in line with our build roll-out
- Full ownership and responsibility for market warming programmes
- Embrace a test and learn approach to optimise efforts and ensure maximum return on spend
- Identify pioneering partners in key campaign hotspots and drive stakeholder engagement
- Outline targeting & segmentation approach to lift any under performing networks, alongside activity to 'revive' the network in the area
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing Manager to guide and support partner activity to ensure success and an efficient approach
- Lead the marketing research into business characteristics versus product versus geographic make-up, ensuring that any location-based insights are shared with partners
- Redevelop the stakeholder website to ensure it both attracts valuable traffic and converts effectively into opportunities for partners
- Develop and deliver a stakeholder training programme to ensure partners understand our targeting/segmentation approach, know what marketing support is available, how to access MDF and tips to succeed in the marketplace
- Manage and monitor all aspects of stakeholder marketing efforts to demonstrate spend versus return. This may include regular presentations on marketing campaign performance
- Periodically review competitor online tactics and find ways to exploit or defend against
- Remain at the forefront of the latest and future marketing trends to ensure that we can utilise industry leading techniques and technologies
- Lead by example, role models behaviours in line with the company values
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a channel marketing or campaign marketing position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience in assessing target geographies for product launches and creating multiple GTM plans
- Creating, delivering, and evaluating the success of marketing campaigns
- Tight management of external agencies to ensure plans are delivered on time and to budget
- Experience with one of the 'big 3' sales CRM platforms and marketing automation packages (ie, Pardot)
- Excellent understanding of modern campaign trends and technologies
- Ability to review/analyse large data sets and distil this into clear and concise information
- Self-motivated and driven to meet objectives and targets
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence in a range of situations
- Flexible in approach to change and challenge
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout the UK
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.