City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is building business networks fast across key conurbations in the UK. Today their networks pass nearly 10% of business premises and by early 2023 over 20%. The main areas for build being Greater London, Bristol, West Midlands, North and North West. The Stakeholder Relationship Manager is responsible for promoting networks in specific geographies to generate pull through demand for connectivity for the Partners to close through the Channel Team. The Stakeholder Relationship Manager will form a range of relationships with key stakeholders and opinion formers in the network area under their leadership
- Identify key influencers, stakeholders in the network area in the Public Sector, build relationships
- Look for opportunities to expand the networks through infrastructure re-use
- Support, under the guidance of the Channel Manager, Partner relationships in the area and getting the Partner to focus on networks as first choice in any sales engagement.
- Successfully identifying, bidding and closing opportunities that may exist in the area working with Client Partner Managers and Business Development Directors.
- Having contacted representative bodies like Business Chambers, LEP's and the like, work to access and then become the company representative on a range of Boards etc.
- Deliver company sponsorship of local business events, workshops, receptions, working closely with marketing
- Find opportunities to receive inward investment such as Project Gigabit and Voucher Schemes. Recommending Bids to pursue, support their delivery
Qualifications & Training
- Project/programme management qualifications
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Great presentational capability, both off the page and in person
- Ideally working in the telecommunications or related sector
- Knowledge of public sector, local authorities and local industry bodies
- Programme and project management
- Understanding of the role full fibre connectivity will have for UK businesses
- Knowledge of working in both public and private sector
Skills/Abilities & Relevant Competencies
- Significant external networking and personal relationship building
- Credibility and gravitas with a wide range of stakeholders
- Close interaction at leadership team level
- Market awareness and insight gathering
- Familiarity with the public sector and how it operates
- Opportunity evaluation and qualification
- Clean driving licence
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . Drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.