£13.00 - £15.00 per hour + pension, additional benefits
about 1 month ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking an experienced Storeman on a short term contract for marine and power generation sector, this is a workshop based role located in Aberdeen. You will be responsible for the management of customers owned spare parts, creation and coordination of enquiries and management of tooling including subcontracted overhauls.
- Manage and maintain the spare parts storage facility to meet with customer's expectations and in accordance with procedures for parts storage.
- Operate the parts storage including receiving, inspecting, entering parts into storage and managing of parts in storage (periodic inventory required).
- Manage and maintain the Field Service Tool boxes to ensure completeness of content and validity of calibration.
- Management of inventory and storage logs for the Field Service Tool boxes ensuring accuracy of location at any time.
- Management of sub-suppliers overhaul for tooling and spare parts.
- Arrangement of parts and/or tool boxes shipments to customers, offshore work locations or other locations as requested.
- Co-ordination of customs and dangerous goods shipments for offshore/overseas shipments.
- Management of shipment, inventory and storage logs ensuring accuracy..
- Warehouse & Stores Management.
- FLT Trained and Licensed.
- Trained and licensed to operate an Overhead Crane, Pendant Operated (Desirable)
- Proficient using various digital platforms incl. MS-Office package and SAP.
- Familiarity with Health and Safety standards within warehouse environment.
- £13.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.